Thursday, February 4, 2010

We Heart Giraffes


So I promised I would show off our cake topper and here they are!




We ordered them from Etsy (of course) by Bunny With a Toolbelt. We kind of have this inside joke about giraffes and that if we were an animal couple we would be giraffes. The other day we were talking about cake toppers and AJR said we should have animal ones (he's a total animal lover, I bought him the F U Penguin book for Christmas and he about died). At first he suggested dogs because he's mildly obsessed with them, but then the conversation led to giraffes and we got so excited and I remembered seeing this seller because she made alligator ones. So BAM there you have it... we are giraffes. I think they are just precious.

Well, THEN I got to thinking about the cake. And I know I wanted the textured white cake. But now I am leaning toward a striped looking cake like this one here. I don't know why, but I just feel like it would look better with the giraffes and I think the stripes are equally as cool as the textured look.



Anyone have any suggestions? I think I am just so excited about the giraffes that I don't cake WHAT the care looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment