Monday, October 26, 2009

Wedding Nightmares


In the past week I have had 3 nights of scary dreams involving my wedding. I remember having similar dreams before graduating college… you know the ones where you sign up for a class but forget to go to it, only to realize on graduation day that you skipped an entire class that last semester and now you can’t graduate! That dream haunted me for a while… even after college was over. In fact, just writing about it gives me the shivers…

But the wedding dreams are terrible. I had a dream that I forgot to buy a dress, and on my wedding day I was so upset that I forgot about the dress, I cancelled the wedding. Ew. I thought this wedding stuff was supposed to be fluffy and happy… not stressful and scary!

At least I’m not having any crazy dreams where AJR turns into a hairy monster with fangs once he is a husband or something like that. Oh no… hopefully my brain isn’t getting any ideas…

No comments:

Post a Comment