Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Craigslist is da bomb

So... I posted an ad on Craigslist this weekend looking for large amounts of Mason jars.

Tonight I met a man in a Panera parking lot and drove away with 93 Mason jars for 25 bucks! Upside... saved a ton of money on jars and I have a headstart on wedding decor! Woot! Downside... there are literally 93 Mason jars in boxes in the backseat of my tiny Mazda. What the heck do I DO with them?!?! I'm not so sure my roommates will be thrilled if I stack them in our living room, plus lugging them all to my upstairs apartment (in the rain mind you!) sounds like a job for a different day. So... I guess until I can get to it tomorrow night, I will be riding around town looking like a bag lady who collects canning jars. Awesome.


Also... just realized, that was my official first wedding purchase! Yay, someone take a picture and put it in a scrapbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment